About Mercury Free Services

Are Your Dental Fillings Poisoning You?
Mercury Free
While mercury has been used in dental "silver" fillings for over 160 years, its use has always been filled with controversy. There has never been a dental filling material so long used and so long opposed. Even when it was introduced to the United States in 1834, physicians called mercury's use in tooth repair malpractice. Yet, this obsolete, unhealthy and ugly filling, the mercury amalgam, is still with us.

Mercury is dangerous, more poisonous than lead or arsenic. Dental "silver" amalgams are composed of mostly mercury. They release mercury vapor into the body 24 hours a day. And, although more than a dozen new filling materials have been shown to be superior to silver-mercury amalgam, it is still the most often used material in dentistry.
Dr. Hardy Staff — Dental Clinic in Winter Park, FL
The whole idea behind healthcare is to seek the best possible method of treatment at all times. Change is natural and necessary. What has been done in the past is not always the best for the future. By educating the dental consumer, I believe they can make a difference so that wise, knowledgeable choices may be made.

Today, there is overwhelming evidence that using mercury fillings in dentistry is second-rate at best, extremely toxic at worst. Because of the threat mercury poses to our health and the health of our planet, it clearly has no place in the future of dentistry.

It is your right to choose the best filling.

It is your right to choose personal health.

It is your right to choose a safe environment.

Take action not only for yourself, but also for the world our children will inherit. You and I are the caretakers of tomorrow. May the truth guide us in all we do.

The information in this website is intended to provide you with information you can use to supplement, not replace, conventional medical care. If you have health challenges, consult with your physician before making any changes mentioned in this website.